Every day across Texas, people are waking up to stress, burn out, fractured relationships, and anxiety. Eventually, those feelings can become overwhelming. A support system is necessary to move forward, to get through, and to overcome. At Social House Wellness Center, we create that system by helping our clients reduce relational stress, develop better communication skills, and set realistic objectives.
In order to better serve our growing community, we are actively recruiting a therapist to join our team. Although the following description is not exhaustive, this position will involve:
- Perform on-site and telehealth clinical counseling services to patients of Social House Wellness Center, as scheduled, and in accordance with company policies.
- Regular and reliable attendance and timely arrival to work is required.
- Be properly licensed and abide by all laws, rules, regulations, and codes of ethics that are binding upon or applicable to the services performed for Social House Wellness Center.
- Respond to patients’ requests for service or calls within 24 hours whether such requests are made in person, by phone, voicemail, etc. or through the Social House Wellness Center website. Respond to such requests by meeting, evaluating, and providing services to such patients.
- Communicate with a patient’s treatment team (i.e., PCP, psychiatrist, school, etc.) as necessary.
- Timely complete written records for each patient including, but not limited to: intake notes, progress notes, treatment plans, termination notes, contract notes, and other forms or documents which may be needed or required from time-to-time by Social House Wellness Center or third parties in conjunction with the treatment of the patient within a timely fashion (by Friday of each week). Keep patient files accurate and up to date.
- Charge and collect payments from patients for services provided consistent with the policy and rate for such services as established by Social House Wellness Center.
- Attend mandatory staff meetings and training as directed by Social House Wellness Center.
- Conduct and regulate counseling services in a professional manner so as to maintain and increase the good will and reputation of Social House Wellness Center. Be respectful of and cooperative and collaborative with co-workers.
- Passion for working with others (being collaborative) and helping our team members grow and learn.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Social House Wellness Center, a group private practice in Houston, is looking for part-time and/or full-time psychotherapists to join our growing team. Requirements include being fully licensed in the State of Texas with a minimum of two (2) years post-independent licensure experience, preferably with private practice experience. Candidates who are registered with CAQH and paneled with BCBS, United Health, and Aetna are preferred. The therapist must have a niche(s) (children, couples, trauma, EMDR, family, etc.) and be willing to market themselves to grow their referral base and recognition in the community. Social House Wellness Center provides a steady stream of referrals as well. The ideal candidate will be an independent, driven, and collaborative professional who enhances our fun, connected, and positive-minded group of clinicians. Employment status will be that of an employee (W2).
Although we were established in San Antonio, Social House Wellness Center is new to Houston. Because we’re a start-up, we’re looking for someone who shares our same “whatever it takes to get the job done” mentality. If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, contact us today. Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.